Honored Alumni & Friends
We have the good fortune to be able to recognize individuals, both alumni and friends, for the significant contributions they provide to the college and the Foundation. Each year we honor individuals in three categories:
Outstanding Tiger Alumnus
The Outstanding Tiger Alumnus Award was established to honor, promote and recognize alumni who have:
- Brought recognition and pride to the college community through their achievements in their chosen profession or in service to their community.
- Made unusual contributions to the college, demonstrating outstanding leadership and promoting a positive
Having brought recognition and pride to the Cowley College community through their achievements in their chosen profession and in their service to the community, Otis and Terri Morrow were the most recent recipients of the Outstanding Tiger Alumni Award by the Cowley College Foundation. Read more about Otis and Terri Morrow in our News & Events section.
The Ambassador Award was created to honor, promote and recognize individuals who:
- Have provided sustained volunteer or other services that significantly benefited the college and community, or through philanthropic work to Cowley College.
- The award may be given to friends, alumni, faculty, staff, or administrators of the college for service and/or support of the college.
Young Achiever Award
The Young Achiever Award was established to honor, promote and recognize alumni who:
- Have had success in their educational achievements, careers, and community service, and/or service to Cowley College.
- Individual(s) age is 40 or younger.
- This award may be given to alumni, faculty, or staff. Nominee must be alumnus/alumna of Cowley College.